Centrally located on the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise is easily accessible and provides a multitude of transport options to get you in and around town.
The Gold Coast International Airport is located just 20 kilometres south of Surfers Paradise. A range of carriers fly directly into GCIA:
- Virgin Australia
There is a conveniently located information desk at the airport to assist in getting you to your destination.
COOLANGATTA AIRPORT TO SHERATON GRAND MIRAGE
- Taxi: To book Gold Coast Cabs phone 131 008 or use the 13CABS app. A taxi from Coolangatta Airport is approximately $65-$80 to the Sheraton Grand Mirage.
- Uber is also available – check airport pick up information on the Uber App
- Shuttle – there are several companies that offer shuttles and we recommend booking ahead:
- ConXion – shared transport, door to door from $28 one way or $50 return. Note this option will take longer as the ride is shared.
- Private Car transfer companies include:
- Gold Coast Airport Transfers from $80 one way
- ConXion also offers private transfers for around $120 each way
INTERSTATE COACH SERVICES
TransLink’s bus, train and tram network can connect you to places all over the Gold Coast. Our integrated network on the Gold Coast includes the G :link trams, Surfside buslines and Queensland Rail. Visit translink.com.au or call 13 12 30 for information or to plan your journey.
TransLink’s integrated tickets are a great way to get around. Travel on bus, train or tram with go card or grab a Gold Coast go explore for bus and tram travel.
The route 761 and 777 bus departs from the Gold Coast Airport daily and takes about 45 minutes to arrive at Ferny Avenue in Surfers Paradise.
Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle operates from the airport and will provide door-to-door service, making the journey just that bit easier. Bookings can be made on their website.
Translink bus services provide the Gold Coast with a number of routes passing directly through Surfers Paradise. Plan your journey with Translink.
The G:link Light Rail is now operating throughout the Gold Coast, connecting Broadbeach to the Gold Coast University Hospital with 16 station stops.
In Surfers Paradise, you can get off the G at stations; Surfers Paradise North, Cypress Avenue, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise or Northcliffe and be within easy access to the precinct.
For more information about riding the G, including schedules & ticket pricing, click here.
Plan the easiest route to Surfers Paradise from your current location. All of the reputable car hire companies operate from the airport. Pre-book to save time or shop around once on the ground to secure the best deal.
To book Gold Coast Cabs phone 131 008. A taxi from Coolangatta Airport is approximately $80 to the Sheraton Grand Mirage.